We are committed to providing quality dental care to our patients with love. We provide all comprehensive solutions for our patients’ oral health needs under one roof. Believing in the importance of listening, we take the time to understand their objectives and provide solutions to transform their smile into something healthy, bright and beautiful.
best example of what is possible in dentistry.
We aim to deliver a patient-focused & quality dental services in a safe & friendly environment by ambitious staff, committed to continuously develop their skills, and to serve our community through educational programs in dentistry.
The design of the clinic was well thought of, the colors, the glass surfaces and the lighting all designed with caution to guarantee an extra ordinary experience.
We are committed to providing quality dental care to our patients with love. We provide comprehensive solutions for our patients’ oral health needs. Believing in the importance of listening, as we take the time to understand their objectives and provide solutions to transform their smile into something healthy, bright and beautiful.
- Dentistry is for everyone, and we all deserve the best.
- We rise by lifting others, and we provide care from our hearts.
- We chose our logo to represent what we do best, as the continuity of care for our patients is one of our top priorities.
- The TOOTH, shaped as a HEART and surrounded by the HANDS, representing protection, comfort and giving with delicacy.
- The Turquoise Color is also associated with calming, love, and loyalty, all of which we stand for.
MEET OUR TEAM
We know that brilliance requires vivid vision, curious talent and a team that believes we’re smarter together.
Dr. Aref Al-Abed
- Training consultant at WHO
- CEO & Founder for the International Medical Training Academy IMTA – UK
- Associate trainer HCAC
- Supportive supervision consultant - USAID
Business Development Manager / Quality Coordinator
The formula is simple: Happy employees equal happy customers, and because of that we invested in our employees to exceed your expectations..read more
- More than 8 years of experience in Dental Assisting.
- With Passion and enthusiasm, she is always supporting and comforting patients by Making sure the patient feels right at home.